Day 3: #30DayDesignChallenge

8/04/2016 08:41:00 PM

In case you missed it, yesterday I made a font using my own handwriting. It was an exciting process that I can see having boundless possibilities for use in the future. I'm picturing some awesome custom logos and some funky print ads in my future.

Now on to day 3 of my #30DayDesignChallenge:

Day 3 – Follow Some Great Designers On Twitter: In case you’ve been living under a rock, Twitter is an excellent platform for learning about all sorts of topics in easy-to-digest, bite-sized chunks of 140 characters each. This is as true for design as it is any other industry. There’s no shortage of inspiring, informative folks out there who are worth a follow. Folks like Jessica Walsh, John Maeda, and Swiss Miss are a great start.


So check, check, and check on the three designers listed in the challenge. We all know how easy it is to go down the rabbit hole. I found so many cool designers, illustrators, and web artists. Seeing the work of other talented and passionate (see that I did there) people is inspiring.

It's easy to get trapped in your own little bubble. I have found that inspiration can come from any where. Scrolling through my Twitter feed I see super cool work that is out in the world right. now. The theory of good design and design practices are great. But there's nothing better than seeing those principles in action.

Want to find out who I followed?? I can't give it all away! Head over to my Twitter and follow me to see who's inspiring me to do great things.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Twitter

Subscribe