Day 2: Epic fail to awesome fix!

8/04/2016 08:08:00 PM


As promised I kept working on my Day 2 font challenge. I have just one word for you...SUCCESS! As it turns out almost everything I attempted yesterday was working against me. A culmination of user error after user error yielded the crap results I reported yesterday. BUT, I did not give up and that's what matters, right?

So, here's what I learned on day 2:
  1. Cursive is hard. (especially Qs and Zs)
  2. If you plan to scan your handwriting, you should probably consider using anything other than a regular pen...
  3. CamScanner is an awesome app that lets you create pdfs on your phone.
  4. CamScanner is a crap app that makes you pay to create high res pdfs on your phone.
Feel free to download and use my font. I named it after myself because, you know, why the heck not!? It's kind of a mess. Some of the letters are little lopsided. It's probably not appropriate for use in a professional setting...my namesake.

Enjoy, buds :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Twitter

Subscribe