Printable Meal Prep Grocery List Organizer

4/10/2016 11:51:00 AM


Meal Prep Monday is on our heels and I am ready to tackle this next week of meals. I am all about working smarter not harder and I am learning from my mistakes. Every week I am working to make this process my own by searching for better recipes, finding ways to stay organized, and of course avoiding sweet treats at all costs.

This week I stumbled on this printable grocery list organizer. It was nearly perfect. However after filling it out with my own list I realized it could use a little tailoring to fit my meal prep process.


Everything is still categorized, but I switched a couple boxes around to allow for more room in the areas I shop the most. The boxes along the top are now labeled for our weekly meal prep options. As I mentioned in my post last week, we have settled on two breakfast options, one lunch, and two dinner options.


Try an organizer like this for your next trip. It saves me a ton of time. Nothing irritates me more than having to traverse the store from end to end because I forgot a cucumber. With Ty in tow you never know when those bubbly giggles will turn into theatrical wailing so I’m trying to get in and out of every store in record time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Twitter

Subscribe